Friday, June 7 • State Bar Center, Albuquerque
CLE: 2-4 p.m.
Reception: 4-6 p.m.
Join us for free food, free CLE, door prizes, games, special members-only discounts, and fun!
R.S.V.P.s are appreciated but not required.
Free Ethics CLE Program
With thanks to the New Mexico State Bar Foundation Center for Legal Education, we are able to provide a FREE ethics CLE program! We are still ironing out all the final details but we'll post more information here when it's available.
Reception and Exhibitor Extravaganza
Food + Drink
After the CLE, stick around for tacos, quesadillas, and other heavy appetizers. We'll have beer, wine, and margaritas in addition to plenty of non-alcoholic drinks.
Entertainment: Mariachi Los Amigos
Mariachi Los Amigos was founded in 1979 and has continued to evolve over the years. Los Amigos truly are what their name depicts: a group of friends who share a passion for the lively, extraverted sound of mariachi music. Mariachi music originated among the ranching and farming people of west Mexico in the 19th century that began to gain recognition in the US during the early 20th century. This upbeat style of music was used to inspire celebration at special occasions in Mexico.
Discounted Lyft Tickets
Courtesy of the New Mexico Judges and Lawyers Assistance Program. While supplies last!
Giveaways - EVERY 15 MINUTES
In celebration of our members, we've secured enough door prizes to give at least one out every 15 minutes!
• Cheers! New Mexico Brewery Package ($100 to 5 different local breweries)
• Los Poblanos Gift Card ($100 to use at the restaurant, in the gift shop, or towards a luxurious stay)
• The Remedy Day Spa Gift Card ($75)
• ABQ Bio Park Combo Tickets for a Family of Four ($75)
• Regal Cinema Gift Card ($50)
• Dion's Gift Card ($50)
• Satellite Coffee Gift Card ($25)
• New Mexico Piñon Coffee Gift Card ($25)
• CLE Professional Development Package ($500 value)
• State Bar Center Room Rental Package
• and more! Stay tuned