Ensuring high quality legal education
MCLE is a program mandated by New Mexico Supreme Court Rules 18-101 through 18-303 NMRA. MCLE compliance is required for every licensed member of the State Bar of New Mexico.
On September 1, 2018, the State Bar assumed administration of the Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) program. Click Here to review the NMSC Order. We are excited about this opportunity to improve services and help shape legal education for New Mexico attorneys.
Through the MCLE program the State Bar of New Mexico is committed to:
- Providing exceptional customer service for members and course providers;
- Certifying courses on relevant legal topics and emerging areas of law practice management;
- Investing in new technology to assist members with reporting and tracking CLE credits; and
- Encouraging modern training delivery methods.
(505) 797-6054, Email firstname.lastname@example.org